Sunday, December 28, 2008

Welcome on board!

Hello!
My name is Claus Jensen, and I just started this blog today in the hope of meeting with lots of people who share my own passion for golf. I am a grammar school teacher teaching English and sports, and I have been an active sportsman all my life, mostly soccer, but when my knees had had enough of injuries, I turned to golf 6 years ago - a great advantage that no one tackles you there! Those of you who play also know how frustrating it can be to play golf - excellent one day, hopeless the next, but why??? To be honest - if I knew a simple answer to that question, I'd be the richest man on earth today! Anyway, I decided to try and find at least a few answers to it on the net in order to improve my own game, and I became so absorbed in my search that I decided to make my own golf site to share some of my findings with you, by collecting some of the best means of help I found on the net. Also, I'd like to use this blog to discuss with you how we may become more stable golfers. Until then, good luck with your own game!

No comments:

Post a Comment